Whisky Birmingham - the city’s flagship whiskey festival from The Birmingham Whisky Club, returns for its fifth year at The Bond, Digbeth. Featuring major whiskey brands, independent bottlers, local experts, creative masterclasses, collaborations with local bars, music and street food.
Whether you’re a whiskey-connoisseur, or a whiskey-newcomer, as ever, this is an event not to be missed.
Unique Masterclasses & Collaborations
Street Food Vendors & Food Stalls
There are three tickets types available for Whisky Birmingham 2018.
Masterclasses will be announced on 1st Feb 2018, and exhibitors will be revealed as they confirm.
The Finer Details:
- Festival suitable for connoisseurs or complete beginners.
- All voucher buyers will be emailed to obtain the postal deliver address following their order. Vouchers will be posted early December.
- Masterclasses and food are extra.
- Masterclass tickets will go on sale in early 2018.
- Please keep an eye on the website for details of the brands attending.
Terms, Conditions & More Info:
- Due to the nature of the event, we are instigating a Challenge 25 policy. If you look younger than 25, please bring relevant ID.
- The event is over 18’s only.
- Drunken or abusive behaviour will not be tolerated. The event is for everyone to enjoy and anyone disrupting this will be removed from the site immediately.