Welcome to Birmingham’s official R&B Brunch. Don your furs, dust off your cane and order the crystal so we can get popping dem bottles at Birmingham’s first R&B Brunch.
It’s a well-known fact that parties round ours have gained legendary status; the drinks don’t stop flowing and the dance floor never stops moving – so we suggest you come through. Playing everything great and next in R&B and soul from the past few decades – think TLC to Mary J. Blige to Pharrell to SZA and all dancefloor heavy grooves in-between, with a sprinkling of old-school rap jams.
From throwback anthems to future classics, our R&B Brunch resident DJs will be on hand to provide the hypest party soundtrack to your night at Beirkeller on Broad Street. Expect: the usual dose of killer dance moves, outfit co-ords, a hearty stew of stompers courtesy of the some of the biggest names in the R&B game and so much more. With food served all day and bottomless cocktails from 12pm to 1pm, seating and the baddest vibes from 12pm to 6.30pm. Honour the afternoon with a dose of Saturday daytime indulgence, a few strong drinks and a drop of wild abandon at R&B Brunch.
- Bottomless Cocktails will be served from 12pm to 1pm only.
- All Food and Drink to be purchased separately from the venue.
- Menu’s can be found on their website.
- Seating is first come first serve (unless booked-large groups 15+ only), please arrive early to bag the best seats in town!
- Over 18+ event ID will be required